Joseph S.B. Mitchell, Professor
How to Reach Me
- Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Math Tower, Room 1-109
State University of New York at Stony Brook
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3600, USA
- e-mail: jsbm "at" ams.stonybrook.edu
- phone (631) 632-8366 (office), 474-4301 (home)
- fax (631) 632-8490
- Computational Geometry
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Optimization, Operations Research
- Graphics and Visualization
- Computer-Aided (Geometric) Design and Manufacturing
The 22nd Fall Workshop on Computational Geometry will take place November 9-10, 2012, at the University of Maryland (Dave Mount hosting). Stay tuned for call for papers/participation!
SoCG 2012 was held at UNC Chapel Hill, June 17-20, 2012.
(Local organizer: Jack Snoeyink) as part of
CG Week 2012
21st Fall Workshop on Computational Geometry took place
Friday-Saturday, Nov 4-5, 2011, hosted by CCNY, in New York City.
FWCG 2012 will be announced soon!
If you would like to host an FWCG workshop, please contact me;
we welcome proposals for locations in future years!
I am on the editorial boards of the four computational geometry
Discrete and Computational Geometry (DCG)
International Journal of Computational Geometry and Applications (IJCGA)
Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications (CGTA)
Journal of Computational Geometry (JoCG)
AMS 311: Probability Theory (Fall 2012)
AMS 345/ CSE 355: Computational Geometry (Fall 2012)